donderdag 7 april 2011

You are always running away.

I would hide there if it meant safety.
But the only meaning is uncertainty
And I know you don't know me.
Enough to know that I am not only a body.
But I am human.
And I want you to see.
I want you to see what I see.
That some things are not how they are supposed to be.
But it's like you are not really listening.
You just move.
Stubborn.
Just like me.
But every single thing about this makes me cry.
It makes me want to hide, from every single thing in this world.
It makes me want to disappear.
Because I am freaking out.
And it feels that there's nothing left here.
It's like I am running, but losing everyone around me, because I ran too far.

I wish your heart bleeded.
Just because this wasn't right.
Because I am crying out.
But it's like you're just standing there and you are running away.
All the time...
I want you to stay for this one moment and do what you have to do.
And all you do is run.
And I still wonder why.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten