dinsdag 19 april 2011

The third door.

I am walking through the night.
Walking through an endless maze.
With three doors at the end.
Every night I return.
Sometimes the first and the second are open a little bit.
Sometimes these two are closed.
And sometimes just one of the two is open.

It's hard, because I can't fully open the first and the second.
It doesn't matter how hard I push, they will never open totally.

And there's a third door.
This door is always open.
It's the one door I don't dare to enter.
Because I am not sure if the first or the second door will ever open.
And because the third door has flames and small invisible knives which will make my heart bleed and hurt.
I know they will.

And there is a voice inside me that tells me, that I have to get through that third door.
I have to get through it one day to get further.
But it's hard, because the pain will confront me with the truth.
The third door will probably show me how things are,
The third door will show me reality.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten