vrijdag 29 april 2011

This is goodbye

Today is the day,
I realised,
One more time.
I drew,
Another line.
And everything will be fine,
Without you around.

You asked me to tell you,
How everything was,
When I finally made that decision.
Right now,
I made that decision.
But I won't tell you,
Anymore.
I won't talk to you about it.
Because it will mean nothing.
It will only show once more,
That I care about you.

I poured out my love on you.
The love I really wanted to give to you.
Because I thought your heart was worth it.
I only care about the heart.
Not about the body around it.
I wonder if you are the same?

Anyway,
I am not like that.
When I am honest,
I am honest.
When I am true,
I am true.
Which means I'll do,
What you are doing.
Doing what it takes to stay with that one person,
Giving that person everything that person needs.
But I don't have anything to give,
Anymore.
So here I finally end.

This is goodbye.
For now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten