woensdag 27 april 2011

A bad joke

Well hello again.
Or maybe not hello again.
Because I find myself being alone again.
And I feel like this ain't my fault.
You know it's yours.
Because I told you.

And I can't help thinking...
Why the hell are you getting closer to me,
If you intend to run away after?

I still think this whole situation sounds like a bad joke.
Not a funny one.
Not a funny one at all.

And you said,
That there was something.
It wasn't without a reason.

But what is your reason,
For thinking,
You can do the things,
You want to do.

Someone once told me,
That between black and white,
There are many colors.
But sometimes there ain't a 'middle'.
Some things are either good or right,
Black or white.
So if you want to do it right,
You either back off,
Or give it all.
Because I am not an empty space for rent.
And love is something that comes from the bottom of your heart and soul.
Love is not only about loving 'the body'.

Friendship comes from the depths of your heart and soul.
But love comes from even a deeper place,
In your heart and your soul.

Friendship makes you smile when you are with your friends.
Love makes you smile when you are with that special person.
But there is one big difference.
Love makes you shine,
Love makes you sparkle,
Love makes you glow,
When you are with that special person

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten