woensdag 20 april 2011

The pain of losing

And I have been through this all before.
I know how it feels.
When it feels like you lose the world around you.
The things you love the most.
The people you love the most.
Sometimes tend to disappear the fastest.
And even though,
I know,
How it feels.
I can't get used to it.
People say that's life.
But I think you have no idea what you are talking about.
Did you ever lost something precious?
Did you ever felt like something precious was slipping through your fingers?
I wonder if you really know.
I wonder if your heart has ever felt the pain inside,
The pain of losing.
It is something I don't understand.
I just can't.
And it feels like you don't feel it,
As deep as I feel it.
But because I know,
Because I know how it feels.
I can understand everyone that feels the same.
Because of that, I can't understand you.
I don't understand you at all.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten