zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

Risk.

As time passes by I wish I started to care less.
And actually, I do care less.
But when it comes to this, I get so damn insecure.
How do you start?
How do you end?
What do you say?
And most of all, will you get hurt or not?
If you look at it closely,
You will find out it is one big cliche.
You want to be close,
But at the same time you would like to run away.
Because you don't know what will happen next.
You are afraid that something will happen, something you don't like.
And just to protect yourself,
You'd rather run away than stay.

But on the other hand, you want to stay.
Because staying right here makes you extremely happy.
And maybe something will happen, something you do like.

You just don't know what willl happen next.
And yes it is a risk you are taking.
But the thing is,
If you'll never try than you'll never know.
And because I always want to know everything,
Because I am curious about everything.
I'd like to take that risk.
And see if it was worth taking it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten