maandag 29 augustus 2011

Rainbow.

When I first met you,
You colored my heart black and white.
Then I left because I had to choose.
Then I came back and you colored my heart in every single color that the rainbow posesses.
And then the question remains.
Why did you do that?
Our worlds got mixed up together.
And even though we are different,
At some point I just can't say who's me and who's you.

I protect you with my life.
And I wonder,
One day,
If I would start searching for your heart if you would do the same for me.

The point is,
I feel like things are supposed to be this way.
It scares the freak out of me,
Knowing that,
Even though this is what I think,
I might lose you one day,
And someone else takes your heart,
And maybe a big part of your life.
Life I seem to love,
Even though,
I don't feel anything for you at all.


Owl City - Rainbow Veins

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten