zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

Because of you.

Just remember that I am doing this for you.
You can say whatever you want to say.
But you were the one that cut me off from your life.
And if you want me back in your life, then you should try your very best.
Because I am still believing you don't want me in your life.
If that's the thing, then I am accepting it.
But right now it's like I have to do everything to get you back.
Well let me tell you this, I am not going to do that.
It's not because I dislike you or anything like that,
It was you who cut me off, not me.
And well,
I guess that if you don't respond within now and a few weeks,
I will really cut you off this time.
Because I have to let you go.
This time for the fully 100%.
The biggest part of me already moved on.
And I am not planning to go over this whole thing again.
I need to leave, this time for real.
Because I need to find back myself.
Which I lost, because of you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten