zondag 27 oktober 2013

Unexpected? No

Why am I not surprised?
You are exactly like your mother...
And I am so glad I got out of that mess.
I am alive and kicking.
I know you don't give a fuck about others...
You never really did.
I don't know if she taught you that or if it's just some defense system.
Anyway, you making me laugh right now.
I am laughing my ass off.
I am a mean bitch right now.
And I couldn't care less.
You mean nothing to me.
You are an asshole.
And I am glad God has better plans for me.

I will promise You from now on,
I will be more patient Lord.
Because last time I wasn't patient I ran into someone bad.

It's like you stole my friends...
And now you are ditching one of them?
Are you fucking kidding me ?
Do you even know what friendship means?
Do you even know how this relationship is going to turn out?
No?
Let me tell you:
You will end up alone if you don't do something.
People aren't going to be patient forever....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten