woensdag 23 oktober 2013

I am long gone.

Stop acting shady!
Stop provoking me!
I already know what is going on.
And I do not want to know what I don't know.
I have been running a one way road for a zillion kilometers now.
I have moved on.
I am not that person anymore.
I need this fight that is going on inside of me.
I need something to fight for.
And I am not going to stop until I have won.
I will win.
And you will lose.
You don't have the right to do this to me.



I guess
That this is where we've come to
If you don't want to
Then you don't have to believe me
But I won't be there when you go down
Just so you know now
You're on your own now believe me

Back then, I thought you were just like me
Somebody who could see all the pain I see
But you proved to me unintentionally
That you would self-destruct eventually
Now I'm thinking like the mistake I made doesn't hurt
But it's not gonna work
Cause it's really much worse than I thought
I wished you were something that you were not
And now this guilt is really all that I got


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten