vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Room of memories

I have been there so many times.
I walked in and I walked out.
And everytime you were there.
I asked you the same question everytime: why?
And then you would look at me and answer: 'why are you asking?'
> 'Because I don't understand'
< 'Why are you doubting?'
> 'Because this time it is different.'
< 'Yes, that may be so, but I am different.'
> 'I know that very well, but I have never experienced anything like this before.'
< 'Then this will be your first time.'
> 'But I still want to know, it feels so weird.'
< 'What's weird about this then?'
> 'I walked into this room, but I can't help myself from coming back here.'
> 'What's up with that?'
< 'You will have to find that out on your own.'
< 'It might just be, that I don't understand that part of you, what you are talking about.'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten