donderdag 3 maart 2011

Pain. & Doubt.

I never knew that I was the only one.
Because I never heard anyone else say how much it hurts.
How much words can cut through your heart.
But I can say they do.
Pain in your heart is one of the most horrible things.

Just like then, when I told you I felt this pain in my heart.
Like there was really a problem with my heart.

Although I am not sure if I told you.
Maybe I should.

Because I always thought that I am me and everything about me, makes me, me.
Also I heard people say you should accept yourself, no matter what.
The best relationship is the one with yourself.

But there is one thing I can't understand.
Why are you doubting me?
Why are you doubting the things that live inside of me?
Am I that different from you?
So different that you can't imagine/accept that people can have different things inside of them?
Doubting anything about me,
Saying anything about me couldn't be real,
That means you are not accepting me for who I am.
And if that's really what it is,
Then I am afraid I can't be around you anymore.
Because I can't stand people who don't accept me for who I am.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten