woensdag 4 mei 2011

Not perfect.

Here are my hands,
They are empty.
Here is my body,
It's not perfect.
Here is my heart,
It's a little damaged
And I think it looks awful.
Here is my mind,
No-one really understand what's on my mind.
Not even you.
I don't like it.
But I accept it.
Because I will find someone who will understand it someday.
So that doesn't matter to me.
What does matter,
Is that you understand that I don't hate you.
That I am always slightly afraid.
For so many things.
No-one would notice,
But I know I am.
I am crazy.
Out of my mind.
Emotional.
Sensitive.
And negative as hell.

But I want you to know,
That I don't recognize you, because of the things you do.
I will recognize you, because of the way you may make me feel.
Doesn't matter if it's good or bad.
Because I know them both.
But I can't feel them both at the same time.
That's simply impossible.
That's why I can't see anything positive, when all I feel is negatieve.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten