maandag 16 mei 2011

Locked.

I know I need to...
But I don't know how...

And somehow I wish you were here,
So I could talk to you.
So you could tell me,
What you are doing is wrong.
And I know I have been doing it wrong all along.
But I can't seem to find another way.

And I know my chances pass me.
But I don't have the courage to speak.
And I want to be honest and I want to say it all.
But I can't.

It's like,
If I open more to you,
I will fall even harder.
I know every locked emotion, will be unlocked.
And there is nothing I can do about that.
I locked my words deep inside my heart.

One day I will open up to you.
And I will talk to you.
After you promised me.
That you are not going to hurt me again.
That you won't say things to me, that you already said.
Because I already know them,
Because they already hurt...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten