dinsdag 3 september 2013

I don't know you

At first, I was excited to see you and meet you.
So I acted nice and I really liked being around you, because one day you would become my family.
Then things started to get awkward.
Things happened, things I did not understand.
Still I tried to work things out and be nice.
I just wanted to be a part in your life, build a bond and understand who you were.

Then I saw my own heart cry and it felt like you didn't care.
I didn't understand why.
Yet I still tried, but at a certain point I just didn't feel responsible for your relationship.
Which in fact really isn't my responsibility, so that's what I told you: "I have nothing to do with your relationship."

Then you got angry...
I don't know why and you deleted me, out of nowhere...
I didn't understand why.

Then I tried one more time and you scolded me like a little child.

I am not your child.
You are not more important than me.
You can't break me
You have nothing to do with my life.
You have nothing to do with my relationship.
You do not respect me or my heart.
You do not care about anyone but yourself.
And I am done chasing you.
I am done trying to please you, trying to be kind to you.
I never really knew you and I don't want to know you.
I don't know you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten