zondag 5 juni 2011

Second home.

I can't stand the fact that my memories are being changed.
Just like that...
Your place was like a second home to me.
And now it's about to disappear.
It hurts me so much to see everything changing all of the sudden.
I hate this feeling that burns inside my heart.
That feeling I can't cope with. 
My whole being says NO.
You can't go.
You can't leave.
If you leave, my world will change.
That place will change.
Our world will change.
That place was ours together with the flying being(s) that lives/lived there....
And I was there...
Some weeks night and day, day and night...
It will take some time to get used to the new situation.
I don't want to think about it.
Because thinking about it makes me cry.
Thinking about it makes me feel guilty.
Because lately I wasn't there that often...
And my whole being says this is wrong,
This is not something that is supposed to happen,
I can't be true...
It feels unhuman,
Somehow.


1 opmerking:

  1. On my way home I cried today, realizing this is really happening. Can't stand that my (our) sanctuary is gone, taken from us, and the birds are downstairs in a little cage asking me to take the back to where they are happy, where they liked water and had room to spread their wings. I hate it just as much as all of you 3 do... maybe even more :'(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen