vrijdag 24 juni 2011

Leaving.

I see the world crumble down around you.
And I want to catch your fall, but this time I won't be there at all.
You need to fight your fight on your own.

Everytime I reached for your hands, you ran away.
Everytime you needed me, it was me who found out you needed me.
It wasn't you who told me, you needed me.
I simply gave myself, because I cared about you.

And I know it is harsh to leave you alone.
But I need you to know how it feels to lose people.
I hope that one morning you'll wake up and realise you have been left alone.
It will be at that very moment, you will realise some people really cared about you.
Some people needed you.
But well, I warned you a zillion times.
And I know you are glad you've got us, but please look a little closer.
Do you still have us?
Because we are slowling leaving, walking out, letting go of you.
Just because we don't think there's much left to do.
If you want to show us you really care, then you should wake up and start thinking.
And start acting like you should.
Say what you do and do what you say.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten