dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Sickness.

I couldn't forget.
I couldn't forgive myself.
What happened back then.
I am ready to forgive you.
But I can't even forgive myself.
After all those years.
Back then, if I could have killed you, I might be tempted to really kill you.
Cause this pain I still feel.
It's ripping me apart.
I would want to punish everyone that has done this to a girl.
I am sick of this pain.
It makes me want to throw up.
I really wish I could turn back time and turn around everything that happened back then.
I hope you realise how much you hurted me.
And I hope you won't do it again.
Because if you do, I'll be the one personally hitting you in your face.
And I won't be the only one who would be doing that on that moment.
I can't hate you anymore for what you did.
But I still feel ripped apart sometimes.
Because of you, there is no gray in some situations.
There's only black.
Or white.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten