zondag 18 september 2011

Stranger.

Me?
I am just a random stranger...
Passing by...
And when I passed by, I caught your eye..
My mind said: 'Hey! I don't know you, you are new ^^.
And you seem interesting somehow.'
And I said hello and told you my name.

And well,
All I am trying to say is,
That I don't know what to say or do.
I feel like trying to be perfect.
But I guess that's impossible...
I want to be myself...
But sometimes I just don't know how...
I'd rather hide behind jokes and laughs...
And I hope you'll see through it...
That even though I like to mess around,
I can be quite serious about the things/people I care about...
I guess I am 2 totally different sides in one person.

Maybe, maybe I'll tell you one day...
What I think, what I thought...
For now, I just hope you don't dislike me for who I am.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten